Alla olevasta lähdeluttelosta suosittelen erityisesti valmentajakehityksestä kiinnostuneille: Piggott 2012.
- Chow, J.Y., 2013. Nonlinear learning underpinning pedagogy: evidence, challenges, and implications. Quest, 65(4), pp.469-484.
- Renshaw, I., Chow, J.Y., Davids, K. and Hammond, J., 2010. A constraints-led perspective to understanding skill acquisition and game play: A basis for integration of motor learning theory and physical education praxis?. Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy, 15(2), pp.117-137.
- Renshaw, I., Araújo, D., Button, C., Chow, J.Y., Davids, K. and Moy, B., 2016. Why the constraints-led approach is not teaching games for understanding: A clarification. Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy, 21(5), pp.459-480.
- Schöllhorn, W.I., 2016. Invited commentary: differential learning is different from contextual interference learning. Human movement science, 47, pp.240-245.
- Abraham, A., Collins, D. and Martindale, R. (2006). The coaching schematic. Validation through expert coach consensus. Journal of sports sciences, 24(06), 549-564.
- Cassidy, T. and Kidman, L. (2010). Initiating a national coaching curriculum. A paradigmatic shift?. Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy, 15(3), 307-322.
- Côté, J. and Gilbert, W. (2009). An integrative definition of coaching effectiveness and expertise. International Journal of Sports Science and Coaching, 4(3), 307-323.
- Culver, D., and Trudel, P. (2008). Clarifying the concept of communities of practice in sport. International journal of sports science and coaching, 3(1), 1-10.
- Cushion, C., Armour, K. and Jones R. (2003) Coach education and continuing professional development: Experience and learning to coach. Quest, 55(3), 215-230.
- Nelson, L., Cushion C. and Potrac, P. (2006) Formal, nonformal and informal coach learning. A holistic conceptualisation. International Journal of Sports Science & Coaching, 1 (3), 247-259.
- Piggott, D. (2012). Coaches’ experiences of formal coach education. A critical sociological investigation. Sport, Education and Society, 17(4), 535-554.
- Vella, S. A., Crowe, T. P., and Oades, L. G. (2013). Increasing the effectiveness of formal coach education. Evidence of a parallel process. International Journal of Sports Science and Coaching, 8(2), 417-430.