- Bühlmayer et al (2017) Effects of mindfulness practice on performance-relevant parameters and performance outcomes in sports. A meta-analytical review.
- Delgado-Bordonau and Mendez-Villanueva 2012 Tactical periodizationa. Mourinho’s Best Kept Secret?
- Glazier and Mehdizadeh (2019) In search of sports biomechanics holy grail. Can athlete-specific optimum sports techniques be identified?
- Lawrence et al (2014): Practice with anxiety improves performance, but only when anxious. Evidence for the specificity of practice hypothesis.
- Mannonen (2019) Complex Basketball Coaching. How To Make Basketball Practices More Effective.
- Otte et al (2019) Skill Training Periodization in Specialist Sports Coaching.
- Pesce et al (2016) Variability of practice as an interface between motor and cognitive development.
MONILAJISUUDESTA JA MONIPUOLISUUDESTA
- Baker (2003): Early Specialization in Youth Sport. A requirement for adult expertise?
- Causer and Ford (2014): ‘‘Decisions, decisions, decisions’’. Transfer and specificity of decision-making skill between sports.
- Cote et al (2009) The Benefits of Sampling Sports During Childhood
- Ford et al (2012) The developmental activities of elite soccer players aged under-16 years from Brazil, England, France, Ghana, Mexico, Portugal and Sweden.
- Güllich (2014): Selection, de-selection and progression in German football talent promotion.
- Güllich et al (2016): Practice and play in the development of German top level professional football players.
- Güllich ja Emrich (2014): Considering long-term sustainability in the development of world-class success.
- Rees et al (2016) The Great British Medalists Project: A Review of Current Knowledge on the Development of the World’s Best Sporting Talent.
- Smeeton et al (2004): Do pattern recognition skills transfer across sports? A preliminary analysis.