- Bourbousson, J., Sève, C. and McGarry, T., 2010. Space–time coordination dynamics in basketball: Part 1. Intra-and inter-couplings among player dyads. Journal of sports sciences, 28(3), pp.339-347.
- Skinner, B., 2010. The price of anarchy in basketball. Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, 6(1).
- Skinner, B., 2012. The problem of shot selection in basketball. PloS one, 7(1), p.e30776.
- Skinner, B. and Goldman, M., 2015. Optimal strategy in basketball. arXiv preprint arXiv:1512.05652.
- Ajemian et al (2010): Why Professional Athletes Need a Prolonged Period of Warm-Up and Other Peculiarities of Human Motor Learning.
- Bühlmayer, Lucia, Daniel Birrer, Philipp Röthlin, Oliver Faude, and Lars Donath. “Effects of mindfulness practice on performance-relevant parameters and performance outcomes in sports: A meta-analytical review.” Sports Medicine 47, no. 11 (2017): 2309-2321.
- Cooke, A., Kavussanu, M., McIntyre, D. and Ring, C., 2013. The effects of individual and team competitions on performance, emotions, and effort. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 35(2), pp.132-143.
- Fradkin et al (2010) Effects of warming-up on physical performance. A systematic review with meta-analysis.
- Lawrence et al (2014): Practice with anxiety improves performance, but only when anxious. Evidence for the specificity of practice hypothesis.
- Pesce et al (2016) Variability of practice as an interface between motor and cognitive development.
- Van Hooren, B. and Peake, J.M., 2018. Do we need a cool-down after exercise? A narrative review of the psychophysiological effects and the effects on performance, injuries and the long-term adaptive response. Sports Medicine, 48(7), pp.1575-1595.