- Barreiros, A., Côté, J. and Fonseca, A.M. (2013). Training and psychosocial patterns during the early development of Portuguese national team athletes. High Ability Studies, 24(1), pp.49-61.
- Conçalves, C.E., e Silva, M.J.C., Carvalho, H.M. and Gonçalves, Â. (2011). Why do they engage in such hard programs? The search for excellence in youth basketball. Journal of sports science & medicine, 10(3), p.458.
- Ford, P. R., Ward, P., Hodges, N. J., & Williams, A. M. (2009) The role of deliberate practice and play in career progression in sport. The early engagement hypothesis. High Ability Studies, 20(1), 65-75.
- Gabbett, T.J., (2020) Debunking the myths about training load, injury and performance: empirical evidence, hot topics and recommendations for practitioners. British journal of sports medicine, 54(1), pp.58-66.
- Glazier, P.S. and Mehdizadeh, S., (2019) In search of sports biomechanics’ holy grail: Can athlete-specific optimum sports techniques be identified?. Journal of biomechanics, 94, pp.1-4
- Güllich, A. and Emrich, E. (2014) Considering long-term sustainability in the development of world class success. European Journal of Sport Science, 14(sup1), pp.S383-S397.
- Rees, T., Hardy, L., Güllich, A., Abernethy, B., Côté, J., Woodman, T., Montgomery, H., Laing, S. and Warr, C. (2016) The great British medalists project: a review of current knowledge on the development of the world’s best sporting talent. Sports Medicine, 46(8), pp.1041-1058.
- Bourbousson, J., Seve, C. and McGarry, T. (2010) Space–time coordination dynamics in basketball. Part 1. Intra- and inter-couplings among player dyads. Journal of sports sciences, 28(3), 339-347.
- Bourbousson, J., Sève, C. and McGarry, T. (2010) Space–time coordination dynamics in basketball: Part 2. The interaction between the two teams. Journal of sports sciences, 28(3), pp.349-358.
- Csataljay, Gabor, Nic James, Mike Hughes, and Henriette Dancs. (2013) “Effects of defensive pressure on basketball shooting performance.” International Journal of Performance Analysis in Sport 13, no. 3, 594-601
- Mannonen, H, (2019) Complex Basketball Coaching. How to make basketball practices more effective.
- Mousavi, S. and Gigerenzer, G., (2017) Heuristics are tools for uncertainty. Homo Oeconomicus, 34(4), pp.361-379.