- Abraham, A., Collins, D. and Martindale, R. (2006). The coaching schematic. Validation through expert coach consensus. Journal of sports sciences, 24(06), 549-564.
- Cassidy, T. and Kidman, L. (2010). Initiating a national coaching curriculum. A paradigmatic shift? Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy, 15(3), 307-322.
- Côté, J. and Gilbert, W. (2009). An integrative definition of coaching effectiveness and expertise. International Journal of Sports Science and Coaching, 4(3), 307-323.
- Culver, D., and Trudel, P. (2008). Clarifying the concept of communities of practice in sport. International journal of sports science and coaching, 3(1), 1-10.
- Cushion, C., Armour, K. and Jones R. (2003) Coach education and continuing professional development: Experience and learning to coach. Quest, 55(3), 215-230.
- Nelson, L., Cushion C. and Potrac, P. (2006) Formal, nonformal and informal coach learning. A holistic conceptualisation. International Journal of Sports Science & Coaching, 1 (3), 247-259.
- Piggott, D. (2012). Coaches’ experiences of formal coach education. A critical sociological investigation. Sport, Education and Society, 17(4), 535-554.
- Vella, S. A., Crowe, T. P., and Oades, L. G. (2013). Increasing the effectiveness of formal coach education. Evidence of a parallel process. International Journal of Sports Science and Coaching, 8(2), 417-430.
- Delgado-Bordonau, J. and Mendez-Villanueva, A., 2012. Tactical periodization. Mourinho’s bestkept secret. Soccer NSCAA Journal, 3, pp.28-34.
- Mannonen, H, 2019. Complex Basketball Coaching. How to make basketball practices more effective.
- Robertson, S . and Joyce, D.G., 2015. Informing in-season tactical periodisation in team sport. Development of a match difficulty index for Super Rugby. Journal of sports sciences, 33(1), pp.99-107.
- Robertson, S.J. and Joyce, D., 2018. Evaluating strategic periodisation in team sport. Journal of sports sciences, 36(3), pp.279-285.
- Stöckel, T., Weigelt, M., & Krug, J. (2011). Acquisition of a complex basketball-dribbling task in school children as a function of bilateral practice order. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, 82(2), 188-197.
- Stöckel, T. and Weigelt, M., (2012). Brain lateralisation and motor learning. Selective effects of dominant and non-dominant hand practice on the early acquisition of throwing skills. LATERALITY, 17(1), p.18–37.
- Bourbousson, J., Seve, C. and McGarry, T. (2010) Space–time coordination dynamics in basketball. Part 1. Intra- and inter-couplings among player dyads. Journal of sports sciences, 28(3), 339-347.
- Bourbousson, J., Sève, C. and McGarry, T., 2010. Space–time coordination dynamics in basketball: Part 2. The interaction between the two teams. Journal of sports sciences, 28(3), pp.349-358
- Mousavi, S. and Gigerenzer, G., 2017. Heuristics are tools for uncertainty. Homo Oeconomicus, 34(4), pp.361-379.