For Players, Coaches, Teams, Clubs, Schools.
I’m an experienced top-level creative basketball-mind at your service as coach, mentor or consultant.
My professional services are available, online or in person, long term or short term.
I’ll help you create a competitive edge, advance your thinking, improve your program.
To make that happen, my own thinking is outside the box, yet down to earth.
The outside-the-box part comes from my ability to combine basketball coaching and complex systems thinking. Regarding complex systems, there are no panaceas. Our project starts from where you are now.
That’s why there are no pre-defined packages of my services but tailored offering and case-by-case pricing.
To get a reliminary idea of what complex basketball coaching is like, ask for a copy of my e-book Complex Basketball Coaching. How to Make Basketball Practices More Effective.
The down-to-earth part of my thinking comes from my long experience. I’m a professional basketball coach with 37 years of experience from grassroots to the national team level.
These are examples of where I excel.
- Enhancing transference from training to game situations.
- Integrating tactical, technical, and physical training.
- Combining players’ short-term training and long-term career planning.
- Helping you design team tactics for your competitive edge.
- Helping you bridge the gap between statistics, analytics and practical coaching.
- Helping you apply scientific findings to your coaching.
- Setting up a coach development program for the coaches of your organisation.
- Building a long-term player development program.
- Coming up with novel, out-of-the-box ideas to make your organisation stand out.
”I’ve had the privilege of knowing Harri for 20 years. During this time he has coached, guided and mentored me through my professional basketball journey first as a player and then as a coach. Throughout these years Harri has been able to stay ahead of the curve, always combining theory with new practical applications. Our discussions have proved to be an invaluable resource for my professional growth. If you’re serious about understanding and coaching the game at a high level, then you should not pass up on this opportunity.”
Tuomas Iisalo, head coach Telekom Baskets Bonn, BBL
“In the decade plus that I have known Harri, very few people have challenged my views about basketball in ways that helped me evolve my coaching practices as much as Harri. He’s a great resource and a valued friend.”
Brian McCormick, PhD, head coach Tartu Ulikooli U18 and U16, founder Playmakers League
If you have preliminary ideas of what we could do together, get in touch.
I’ll send you free extra material not publicly available.
Phone: +358 40 533 2768